... sneaking this in...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm google-eyed at the moment so I thought I'd post this. This will be the promo image that I'll be using for my show. I was too lazy to create something new so I thought I'd use my avitar instead... with a few modifications. Besides, there's a pith helmet in it!

My students, the All Too Real Players (who are also fielding a show in the Rogue) are presently in my driveway rehearsing their show. They do a "found objects puppetry"show called "Junkerella". This will be their third year in the festival.

OK.... back to work!


5 Responses to “... sneaking this in...”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Nice photoshop on the avitar..love the pith helmet.I am sure there is symbolism behind it?

  2. Blogger BTExpress 

    Nice job on the poster.

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Marcel..you up?

  4. Blogger Deadly Female 

    I always liked your avatar!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Deadly Female, RoxiMoon, BTExpress, D'Andre - Thank You! I actually think it "speaks" for the show well.

    dusty - I'm actually using the pith in the show.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters