here's where I'm at today...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I drop off some graphics at the printer today. Get back into the truck. Engage the gear. My foot goes down on the gas pedal. Nothing. I'm in a stupor. "It worked fine on the way here. Crap!" I look at the dashboard. Nothing is on. Then I notice that I have totally ignored to put the keys in the starter . Duh!

Go ahead... laugh! Just gonna be one of those days.

EDIT: I just thought about how I woke up this morning from a night's worth of "stress sleep". I hate that. Planning on pulling an "all-nighter" tonight just to get this graphic work out of my hair once and for all.


12 Responses to “here's where I'm at today...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ok, I totally am in the same place as you are! Last night I was so dazed driving home I ran a stop sign. No big deal because no one was around me, but still...I blew right past it. I can't believe I did that! Scary!!!

  2. Blogger Chickie 

    I forgot to open the garage door before backing out. The dent is still in the door.

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    Car keys, smar tees, you have a lot on your mind. It could have been worse, you could be me-I locked my cell phone and both sets of keys in my car at the filling station! Talk about DUH! %)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    holy crap baby... slow down and smell the roses. or sip the coffee. which ever will help you focus! ::grin::

  5. Blogger lime 

    LOL, darlin' you are seriously stressed i think!

  6. Blogger lime 

    btw, i took a banner link. i hope it's ok, i also linked your blog in my sidebar.

  7. Blogger Mellissa 

    Ha ha ha!! Hope today is better sweetie.

    I think that is what you call having too much on your mind!!

    Mel

  8. Blogger Deadly Female 

    I know you're busy, just don't go into meltdown xx

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Just don't drive after your "all nighter"!!!

  10. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    Gawd, hang in there!

  11. Blogger Unknown 

    We are do stuff like that..my favorite is when I just turn off the engine without putting it in park..talk about dippy..

    Hope you catch up soon on all your work for the Festival Marcel..hang in there..I think I see a light at the end of your tunnel..and its NOT another train :)

  12. Blogger Robert van de Walle 

    I hope you get some restorative sleep; deadlines and pressure can really eat us up, eh?


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters