Shadow & Skin in Sepia HNT # 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Today I begin a new series for HNT called Shadow & Skin in Sepia. Just an exploration of shots using sepia tone.

Yeah, I'm posting early because blogger is being a bugger today.

















To be fair I thought I'd feature pics of myself for this initial one.


















In the following weeks a couple of guests will be featured.








So, here goes the first in the series.
Cheers & Happy HNT!

45113638_202b79dc11


Come back on Friday for the 4th and final installment of "Lies My Father Told Me"

Labels:


55 Responses to “Shadow & Skin in Sepia HNT # 1”

  1. Blogger Phain 

    very very interesting...I'll be back.. *~Happy HNT~*

  2. Blogger lime 

    sepia is fun. i like th e effect. it makes skin look good. happy HNT

  3. Blogger Lee Ann 

    I love those pictures, the sepia looks great!
    Happy HNT!

  4. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    in the different tones

    you see things you could see before,...

    i like it!

    HHNT

  5. Blogger Blondage 

    Those are wonderful. I love the look of sepia.

    Happy HNT!

    :)

  6. Blogger The Melody Censor 

    lovley shos...looking forward to the series.
    Happy HNT

  7. Blogger S 

    Well done sir, cant wait to see the rest! HHNT

  8. Blogger Robyn 

    Wonderful pics... =) happy HNT!

  9. Blogger Leesa 

    Great shots! I love sepia...HHNT!

  10. Blogger Aisha T. 

    Yeah, I caught the bug too (don't worry, I'm wearing gloves as I type). Sepia is a flattering color for you *grin*

  11. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Great series - I like the sepia - adds a whole new dimension to the shots -- Happy HNT!

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful!

    HHNT

  13. Blogger b o o 

    damn! HHNT :)

  14. Blogger BTExpress 

    Ooo, I like this. Good idea and great job. HHNT!

  15. Blogger Blondie... 

    What a great idea... the background really makes you stand out also. Not to mention you have very yummy legs for a guy. THats a good thing! :-)

    Happy HNT!

  16. Blogger jd 

    Now, thats cool!

    Happy HNT

  17. Blogger AnnieAngel 

    Beautiful, frameable, just beautiful!

    Happy HNT!

  18. Blogger AndyT13 

    Hot muscles~ HHNT!

  19. Blogger Stephanie 

    I love these!! Just beautiful!!

    Happy HNT!!!

  20. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl 

    I love the sepia.

    Simple yet elegant.

    Very hot.

    HHNT!

  21. Blogger Kathy 

    Truly lovely pics! Very moody, indeed! :-) Happy HNT, can't wait for the rest of the series!

  22. Blogger Michelle 

    These are awesome!! I also love the sepia!! Cool series!!

    HHNT :)

  23. Blogger Sunny Delight 

    love these shots, i love the sepia tone. and sexy too! HHNT!

  24. Blogger Butterfly 

    Great pics! I love sepia :)

    Happy HNT!

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are fantastic! Happy HNT!

  26. Blogger Joel 

    Awesome pics! I did some similar early in my HNT days!

  27. Blogger Suze 

    Very nicely light and posed. Are you sure that you won't show just a wee bit more next week? Pretty please.

    Happy HNT sweetie ;)

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Fantastic extremely sexy pics!
    ~B

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Fantastic as always.

  30. Blogger Mia 

    This is a very good series. I love the sepia tones!

    Happy hnt =)

  31. Blogger Ryan 

    hhnt!

  32. Blogger betchacantguesswho 

    Nice inaugaral post. I'm lookign forward to the continuations. HHNT!

  33. Blogger Fame 

    Cool! I like them. HHNT!

  34. Blogger Sassy 

    Great shots! Happy HNT!

  35. Blogger bubbles 

    nicely done!

  36. Blogger Muse 

    I cant decide which I like best, their all so good. HHNT!

  37. Blogger Sassy 

    these are VERY cool!! HHNT! ~Sass

  38. Blogger Display Name 

    Subtle and sexy - enjoy mucho!

  39. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    I always have loved sepia tones, give pictures a sense of age and mystery.

    Good HNT

  40. Blogger Cindy 

    Sepia is such a classic, and these are definitely class "A" pics. I love what you do for the male form.

    Happy HNT!

  41. Blogger Barbara 

    I really like this series....it truely is classic as Cinders stated. I want to do more in Sepia..

    Awesome HNT!

  42. Blogger Barbara 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  43. Blogger Mistify 

    Very nice, I love the coloring

  44. Blogger Pittchick 

    very nice! HHNT!

  45. Blogger Unknown 

    Happy HNT!

  46. Blogger Melissa 

    Sepia.. I love taking skin shots in Sepia!

    And yours are fantastic!!

    Happy HNT!

  47. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hot

  48. Blogger Sassy 

    Simply beautiful!
    Happy HNT!

  49. Blogger JUnderCovers 

    Fancy schmancy, very nice.

  50. Blogger Rebecca 

    I love sepia...it looks lovely on you :D

  51. Blogger airplanejayne 

    was Jimmy being shy?

    :)
    great shot, as usual!

  52. Blogger airplanejayne 

    was Jimmy being shy?

    :)
    great shot, as usual!

  53. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very nice Marcel. I can't wait to see the rest of the series. Very imaginative. HHNT and thanksfor stopping by today.
    TG

  54. Blogger truckdriver_sefl 

    Great series!!

    HHNT!!

  55. Blogger BH 

    Can't wait to see the rest of the series! Happy (belated) HNT!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters