so, they've blocked blogger...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... at work which pisses me off. The reason? The computer class I teach uses blogs for assignments. Need to send an email to the IT dept. and get them to unblock it... again. I get to work today with a good mood after a week off for Spring Break to find this. Bugger!

Anyway, I accomplished last week what I had set out to do... which was as little as possible - and it was glorious! Now back to the grind for a bit. It's all about prep for this next chapter. There is the possibility of 2 or 3 things in the works now that ... if they work out will be wonderful. I'll clue you in on more as things get solidified.

EDIT: Oh, go to my friend whackman's blog and vote for your favorite picture of him. Perhaps it wil spur him to blog a little more than he has.

EDIT 2: Since everyone else has got one...



Напиши еще?


You too can get your name spelt out by naked Russian contortionists... just click here.

EDIT 3: Now click here for a video musical interlude before I post my HNT for this week!


7 Responses to “so, they've blocked blogger...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great pic Lecram. Hope you get the who;le blogger thing straightened out. I will be in the field for the next couple of days so I won't be checking in but I should be back Friday. Have a good one man.
    TG

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Tommy Gunn - Sounds like your gig over the next few days is gonna be cool!

    thereminman - There's your Rogue show next year! LOL!

  3. Blogger airplanejayne 

    can I buy my front row seat NOW!?!?!?!?!?

  4. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Hey sweetie! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words and the linkin' love! :)

  5. Blogger KFarmer 

    I had that same picture of the pup on my filing cabinet for years! He is precious :)

  6. Blogger Lolly 

    That guitar video is fantastic!
    Thanks, I'll revisit that from time to time.

  7. Blogger Stephanie 

    I hate when work gets in the way of blogging!!!

    Happy belated Easter - playing major catch up myself!!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters