How did the preview go in my garage theatre?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here... I'll let the pictures do the talking.






Here... I'll let the pictures do the talking. And boy, do I need rehearsing before thursday!

Anyway, one more time before Thursday...


Just to give you time to make travel arrangements... unless of course you live in and around the area... then turn up, dammit - and bring lots of friends! And for more info just click the pic!

EDIT: 1:08 PM
Thanks Dusty for the plug on your blog!

Oh, and there was a blurb in the local paper yesterday with a picture and all! Here is the text.
....................................................................................................

Coming full circle

(Updated Sunday, June 18, 2006, 5:24 AM)

Didn't get enough of Fresno's acclaimed Rogue Festival in March?

Then you'll be happy to learn that the city's fringe festival is seeping into summer.

Rogue Year Round brings back two popular acts 8 p.m. Thursday to the Full Circle Brewing Co., 620 F St.

Blake Jones' "Ill-Advised Solo Show," which deals with what its creator calls "the decidedly non-dinner-table subjects of politics and religion," features Jones on guitar.

And Marcel Nunis presents an encore of "Lies My Father Told Me," a storytelling exercise.

It can be hard to catch every show at the Rogue because there are so many options and venues; this is your chance to catch up on a couple of the festival's well-known names.

Tickets are $5. Rogue Year Round plans monthly performances at Full Circle. Details: www.roguefestival.com.

..................................................................................................



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters