bits n pieces


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



  • It's the early AM (3:30) and I awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm not necessarily a morning or late-night person... more of an anytime of person. This is why the regularity of standard employment just seemed to curb my flexibility and often made me feel like a drone.
  • I do like trimming the lawn with the electric mower which I am planning to do in a bit. The smell of freshly cut grass is wonderful except for the nasal tickle of allergies.
  • Saturday use to be my favorite day of the week. Now it's Friday.
  • Often when creating their own universe people forget to invite others in and are befuddled as to why they feel lonely. They suddenly discover that exclusivity often leaves one standing in the middle in a big empty room.
  • The culture of blame only propagates the feelings of helplessness and victimization. Prolonged practice can often lead to an abysmal need of entitlement and practical uselessness.
EDIT:
Worlds Apart and Strangly Similar
There is a pro-Polygamy rally in Salt Lake City, Utah today and a decision on a woman who changed her religion in Malaysia.

EDIT 2: 7:50 AM
I'm off to the coffeeshop and will sign on as lecramoutside on the chat from there around 8:30 my time. If you're so inclined... drop me a hello!


0 Responses to “bits n pieces”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters