I really need to get back into shape


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night was especially telling on the dance floor. I use to be able to dance all 3 sets of music not too long ago. Perhaps the hermitizing has had an adverse effect on me. Still it was a fun night. (Time to start biking around and leave the truck at home.) Thereminman and the boys did an execellent job cranking out those Beatles tunes and there was never a lack of lovely partners to dance with.

Been revisiting the "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy of late. (extended editions, of course) Actually, I haven't seen them in a couple of years so it's actually been quite fun. And the answer is a resounding "Yes" on watching all the extras. I really have to say that Peter Jackson did quite break the mold on this. I just don't see anyone attempting a remake anytime soon. The detail is quite astounding and everything is solid all around.

All in all it has been a good weekend and the upcoming week is looking pretty active. I'm excited about getting out of town the coming weekend for the Fringe Festival in San Francisco. Always a good time with theatre. Plus, just getting away for a bit is always a nice thing. Over the last year I have lost my Tibetan beanie... so it's time to get a new one at the Tibet Shop. And there is always great food up in the city. To a lot of my friends who have gone up with me I'm known as the "King" of the "hole-in-the-wall". Have quite the nose for good little tucked-in-the-corner eateries with great food at reasonable prices.

Cheers and have a great week ahead!



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters