a long but fruitful weekend... but time is ticking fast!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was primarily work for the Rogue this weekend. I didn't mind because we got caught up on at least 2 of the 3 weeks worth of work we were behind on. In a couple of days we will be all caught up. Then we plough ahead! Considering that the event takes place in about 8 weeks... my life will be a doozy for a while. The next 2-3 weeks will be taken up with graphic work (including print and web), mentoring the new Rogue team towards a successful event... plus I'm performing a one-man show ("Lies My Father Told Me") that I haven't even written yet! I may actually develop it in sections on this Blog! So, your comments will be invaluable to helping me shape the show. Some of you are probably reading this with quizzical looks in your eyes! The question... "WTF is the Rogue?" is probably running through your minds. Well, here is a brief explanation...

"Think about it as this swirling circus of originality and creativity that magically appears once a year to tickle, inspire and fire the imagination ... unabashedly celebrating and stretching the wonders of the possible."


The Rogue celebrates the independent performer and artist by providing the opportunity to showcase works in a friendly, affordable, and creative setting. The Rogue Performance Festival is modeled after the fringe festivals which have become popular worldwide. More on the Rogue can be found on our FAQ page.
The 2006 Festival will feature over 70 visual artists and performers (local, national and international) in 12 venues! That's close to 200 performances and events over 9 days!

So, there you have it.


Oh, for you HNTers out there... watch this space for a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT this coming Thursday!





EDIT: Stole this from warcrygirl's blog (who incidentally has a great post today) ... so if you're a lurker... leave a comment! Don't be shy... we know you're there! :)


9 Responses to “a long but fruitful weekend... but time is ticking fast!”

  1. Blogger Deadly Female 

    *watches space carefully*

    The Rogue sounds good! Can't wait to hear more about it!

  2. Blogger lime 

    oh, i wish i lived within striking distance of this! it sounds fabulous!

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    cant wait to see what you come up with next!

  4. Blogger Carlyjayjay 

    This is not on topic at all, but happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. :)

  5. Blogger Barbara 

    Rogue sounds very interesting. I'll have to check that out!

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Deadly Female - good things come to those who wait! :)

    lime - I know... but wait for thursday!

    D'Andre - it's a doozy, I promise!

    KFarmer - bet you have an inkling. :)

    Carlyjayjay - Thjank you so much. I really appreciate it! :)

    Trojan - consider coming out for it?

  7. Blogger Trashed 

    Thinking of doing that 300 mile drive in March.

  8. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    *looking out the window making sure there's no lurkers*

  9. Blogger Blondie... 

    I don't lurk usually but it has been a bit of time since I've been over commenting. I'm trying to make up for my slackness!!

    xx


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters