moving on...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




bacon wrapped filet Posted by Picasa
Yesterday was OK... where days go. Thank You once again to all of you who came by with birthday wishes. Your cheery words put a definite sprite to my step today.

I got a call from my cousin, D, from Malaysia at 3 AM. His birthday was on the 3rd and he called to wish me little realizing that there was a 16 hour time difference (he thought it was 12). I was happy to receive the call, anyway. It's nice being remembered.

For the most part the rest of the day went pretty smoothly. I did take myself out last night for a steak dinner and drinks. Then returned home and hit the sack. Now to move forward. There will be challenges ahead but I intend to overcome them with as much creativity as possible.

It's just forward motion now.


15 Responses to “moving on...”

  1. Blogger Barbara 

    I plan to jump on this forward motion bandwagon. Good Idea.

  2. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    i don't recognize the place setting. where'd you go for the din-din?

  3. Blogger BTExpress 

    That looks so good.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    trojan - there's one leaving every hour! :)

    ssm - Landmark, of course! Forgot my camera last night... so I stole the image off the net.

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    btexpress - it was perfect! :)

  6. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl 

    Happy birthday!
    A little late but half nekkid and that's what really counts ;)

  7. Blogger patrickteoh 

    Happy Birthday, my old friend. A bit late I know but I am sure you can forgive this old man's fading memory.

  8. Blogger Zonthar 

    Hey, I gave you a pre-emptive Happy Birthday a few days ago, so here's a late one to bookend it.

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    tricia, patrick, zonthar - thank you, thank you, thank you!

  10. Blogger lecram sinun 

    roximoon - go fot it!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    eh, birthday shmirthday.

    I actually treated myself to the same thing at Landmark tonight, in celebration of my public performance/speech about the Fresno State debacle.

    Went really well, but I'll have to cut it wayyyy down to make it into the Rogue. I went for freaking two hours!!! Unbelievable....but still, nobody left early, and nobody got up to piss, so that's always a good sign.

    Happy BDay.

  12. Blogger Deadly Female 

    *steals the garlic bread and runs off*

    *muching sounds follow....*

  13. Blogger Deadly Female 

    Did I say muching????

    I meant munching of course!

  14. Blogger Tish 

    Mmmmm. I love baked potatoes. :)

  15. Blogger KFarmer 

    ahhhh a meal fit for a King! (one of my favorites too!)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters