Sorry, no HNT tonight!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Due to unforseen circumstances... I won't be able to post an HNT tonight. Hope I am forgiven but check out the HNT @ the Rogue site anyway... there is an update there.


19 Responses to “Sorry, no HNT tonight!”

  1. Blogger BTExpress 

    Understandable. Happy HNT anyway my friend.

  2. Blogger lime 

    rats. hope everything is ok! happy HNT nonetheless!

  3. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    No worries ~ you're busy being brilliantly creative! Cheers :o)

  4. Blogger Marie 

    You are forgiven - this time. :) I hope all is going well.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As long as you're not driving tonight!

  6. Blogger Paul 

    you're forgiven.

  7. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Happy HNT anyway! ;)

  8. Blogger Mellissa 

    Hi Lecram,

    Happy HNT to you!!! Now don't forget - put the key in the ingition tomorrow o.k. ;-)

    Ladybug

  9. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl 

    HHNT!
    I guess the update will have to do.
    Hotel info is always useful. HNT is useful too. Next week I hope.

  10. Blogger Jillian 

    Happy HNT!!!

  11. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Miss your HNTs, but I certainly understand!

    Happy HNT! :)

  12. Blogger BlackGirl 

    aww...too bad.
    HHNT anyway. looking forward next HNT!

  13. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Bummer... Happy HNT anyway!

  14. Blogger Christa 

    Happy HNT anyways :D

  15. Blogger Barbara 

    Lecram,


    Just live vicariously through our HNT posts:)

  16. Blogger S 

    I find it hard to believe that you dont have any spare body part photos around to post! Happy HNT

  17. Blogger Stephanie 

    Of course you are forgiven - but you are missed terribly!!!

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so sorry! But the show was amazing last night and I may even get on tonight too...I'll keep you posted!

  19. Blogger daisyduke 

    dangit!
    Oh well, maybe next time~

    miss you!

    HHNT


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters