Shadow & Skin in Sepia HNT # 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This continues the series I began last week. My special guest this week is my friend, Talon. I think you'll agree that she is a beautiful woman.





































Cheers and Happy HNT!

Labels:


65 Responses to “Shadow & Skin in Sepia HNT # 2”

  1. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    is that really her name?

    i had heard of a little boy with that name,..
    but other than my daughter,...

    not before.

    wow,...

    and yes she is indeed

    HHNT

  2. Blogger b o o 

    talon is bootiful, HHNT :)

  3. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    oh wow now that was cool! i wish my boobs are that big :)
    but u visited my site before i was finished. i hope u come back to see the finish product.

  4. Blogger Phain 

    Love the pics - the last one (back shot curved) is my fav... ;)

    happy hnt

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i just love it here

  6. Blogger Joel 

    Those pics are BEAUTIFUL and DAMN you are fast. I haven't even posted that I am up yet and you already commented on my blog!

  7. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Wonderful pictures!
    Happy HNT!

  8. Blogger S 

    HHNT Marcel! Lovely photos!

  9. Blogger The Melody Censor 

    BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Happy HNT

  10. Blogger Jessica 

    She is very lovely! Send her to me when you're done! Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger Melissa 

    stunning photos and she is a natural beauty. Very nice!!
    Happy HNT!

  12. Blogger E 

    Beautiful shots. Love them, I love Sepia pics. HHNT!

  13. Blogger Cindy 

    It's nice that you and your friends play so nice... ;) Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger Aisha T. 

    Wow! Nice pics

  15. Blogger SmileDragon 

    She is beautiful, and I love the pictures!

  16. Blogger Sassy 

    Lovely! Happy HNT!

  17. Blogger Stephanie 

    Just stunning!!! Wow!!

    Happy HNT to you and your guest!!

  18. Blogger Mia 

    gorgeous series. i love it!

    happy hnt!

  19. Blogger Blondage 

    Wow. She is gorgeous.

    I love love love the sepia. Those are great.

    Happy HNT!

  20. Blogger Leesa 

    Beautiful :) HHNT!

  21. Blogger The Persian 

    That is just breathtaking!!I love the browntone and the last picture is my favorite.

    Happy HNT :)

  22. Blogger Callie 

    Beautiful!! Very well done and so artistic!! HHNT!!

  23. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sexy!

    Happy HNT

  24. Blogger jd 

    The first and last shot look really nice. She is lovely.

    HHNT

  25. Blogger Barbara 

    A very nice model indeed....great curves. I always fight mine but looking apon another persons body...curves are very nice to look at. HHNT!

  26. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Gorgeous pics! She is truly beautiful.

    Happy HNT! :)

  27. Blogger Robyn 

    Very nice! happy hnt!

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm certainly admiring her. Thanks for sharing.

  29. Blogger Wenchy 

    Absolutely beautiful. Artistic. Gorgeous and just *sigh*.

    Welld one Mr. Photographer on capturing a beautiful subject.

  30. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awesome Shots! Absolutely beautiful & artistic!

    Annette

  31. Blogger Unknown 

    I love the last one the best :)
    HHNT marcel!

  32. Blogger Sunny Delight 

    beautiful photos, beautiful guest. HHNT!
    I am having the hardest time getting comments to upload tonight *sigh* but your photos were worth the wait :)

  33. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lahdshdochshdpn27*7e!! HHNT!

  34. Blogger onan the bavarian 

    Very creative and unusual. Last week's were good too. Were they grainier?

  35. Blogger keda 

    Very beautiful!

    gorgeous shots, as were last weeks. its my first visit here and i want to keep reading....

    i'm off to learn about you father now!

    happy hnt*

  36. Blogger Suze 

    This series of pictures just gets better and better. Lovely sepia curves Talon.

    Happy HNT to both of you ;)

  37. Blogger JUnderCovers 

    Those are really impressive. Happy HNT!

  38. Blogger Lyvvie 

    Sepia is great! So are you.

  39. Blogger k o w 

    Well done.

    HHNT

  40. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Yes, Talon is definitely a beautiful woman, and those shots are phenomenal. Nicely done. Happy HNT!

  41. Blogger truckdriver_sefl 

    Beautiful indeed!!

    HHNT!

  42. Blogger betchacantguesswho 

    I'm liking this new sepia series. Alot. HHNT!

  43. Blogger Margaret 

    these are just beautiful...

    peace...

  44. Blogger erika 

    Awesome pictures!

  45. Blogger Rebecca 

    Lovely photography...

    Amazing subject ;-)

    HHNT!

  46. Blogger bubbles 

    great lighting! Ahppy HNT and thanks to the friend!

  47. Blogger Ryan 

    awesome hhnt!

  48. Blogger Shay 

    Oh very cool and dramatic pix!!

    You're quite the photographer!

    happy HNT

  49. Blogger Shora 

    Ya gotta love sepia. Very nice! HHNT

  50. Blogger Roxi 

    good god thats adorable!!

  51. Blogger AndyT13 

    Wow! You are ON with the camera work there! HHNT!

  52. Blogger BTExpress 

    These are beatuiful shots, as is she. HHNT!

  53. Blogger Leesa 

    Love these, very pretty :)

  54. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Those pics are beautiful!

    Happy HNT!

  55. Blogger MG 

    beautiful pics, I love the first one!
    HHNT

  56. Blogger Lelly 

    She sure is Cuz, and your photos are wonderful. HHNT!

  57. Blogger Pittchick 

    Great pics! HHNT.

  58. Blogger Trouble 

    Very cool pics. :) Happy HNT!

  59. Blogger BH 

    Stunning photos. I love the use of light and shadow. HHNT!

  60. Blogger Schadeboy 

    Sepia toning can take even the dullest of photos and make them art. Nice job.

    Happy HNT!

  61. Blogger Crystal 

    Gorgeous! Fantastic! I love these!

  62. Blogger The Lily 

    Beautiful!

    HHNT!

  63. Blogger Mistify 

    absolutely beautiful

  64. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is going to be a great series...very well done. Happy HNT

  65. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful, Indeed Lecram. I love this series. HHNT and have a good weekend.
    TG


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters