multitasking is good except when...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... you are riding a bicycle and talking on your cell at the same time. Case and point... I'm stealing some time away from work to jet off home to check on the upload status. As I'm driving the truck I pass (we shall call him Dude) riding his bike and talking on his cell. I come to a traffic intersection and slow to a stop for the red light. Dude, (busy still chatting and riding) bumps into the back of my truck and falls off his bike. Even though he is suffering from a bruised ego (furtive looks all around) Dude picks up his cell and resumes the conversation... gets on his bike and continues the way he was. And they say us humans have the capacity to learn.

I was too "designed out" last night to even work on the website. I'll get to it tonight.

The good news is that the upload was successful! Yay!

EDIT: Wow! I just noticed that I'm close to my 25, 000 visitor!


5 Responses to “multitasking is good except when...”

  1. Blogger 212degreedesigns 

    woo hoo

    have a red bull on me and get back at it now LOL

    i know i know i'm mean

    but hell yea on the upload
    check one more off.

    you got this in the bag.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    212designs - nyup, 1 down and 50,000 to go! lol!

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    Is there is no rest for the weary? Keep on pluggin...

  4. Blogger .- 

    aye carumba!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    congrats on the upload..

    funny story..take care!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters